Y The Blog ?

Friday, May 21, 2004

Am back and blogging !

Not a kind of friday I would ever want... Horrible. Last friday was cool, went to this movie "Perazhagan" at mayajal; was a ok types movie, Surya has done a decent job in the hunch back role. But nothing to beat kutti kamal in "apoorva sagotharargal", especially the scene where he gets to the marriage registration office with roopini only to find that we was called to sign as a witness for the marriage, simply superb anytime. Vivek "kalakified" in his role too but, has become a little predictable of late.

Some how last week went off pretty quickly b'cos I was doing things that I've always wanted to do; like, close to 12 hours of ping pong, music classes and lots of free time to catch up of stuff.

After congress won the LS elections there was high drama as to who would be the next Prime Minister of India ultimately Sonia gave way for manmohan singh to become the Prime Minister of india, the swearing in ceremony is likely to take place tomorrow provided our good friend Lalloo yadav confirms his participation in the government.

Will be starting for bangalore tomorrow, planning to meet some of my college friends, taking monday off from work and attending my little nephew's first birthday ceremony in bangalore. Should be back at base(Tidel Park) tuesday morning.

Sourceforge folks have got outta their minds, I've been trying to create my dream project "Carnatic" in sourceforge but they are rejecting it for some foolish reasons. Have to fix that and start working on it.

I've been checking out way too many blogs, some of them really interesting; in fact I've lost track of them should link them up (of course with the owner's permission).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home