Y The Blog ?

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Long Weekend
I was off to sriperambudur on saturday day afternoon after a 3 hour Table tennis session at tidel earlier in the day. I am still sufferring from the consequences of the session :-). A 1 hour drive on the chennai-bangalore route. The drive was really cool and challenging; thanks to the rains and the innumerous pot holes it had left on the roads. Negotiating those pot holes and some road rage :-) were the highlights of the drive. Recorded about five songs including Jesinathella(Sree), Ooo Ranga Saayee(Kanbondhi) enna thavam(Kapi) and Neerajakshi Kamakshi(Hindolam, new keerthanai). Ooo Ranga saayee was the most difficult one for I seem to have forgoten most of the "sangadhees" and almost completely the "caranam". I asked my paatti to switch to the teaching mode and managed to get the details recorded. Played some under arm cricket on the "Mottai Maadi" with my cousins. Monday started with a dissapointing note, found that we were not eligible to vote despite having a voter's ID for our names were not listed in the voter's list, actually was more interested in checking out the EVM :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home