Y The Blog ?

Saturday, May 01, 2004

My mobile phone(Siemens A36); there is something really sentimental about it, certainly one of my priced possessions. It's the first piece of luxury(not any more though, but was then - I am talking about the period when cell phones were in their proverbial infancy) equipment that I bought. I was really proud to carry it around and quite often held it in my hands and frantically waved it during conversations ( trust me, I was not trying to show off :-) at least that was not my intent ). The piece of beauty is about about 2 years and 3 months old now and sure is dying a slow death. It is really heartbreaking to see it disintegrate in front of my eyes. One of the keys(the most used # key) came off and i managed to glue it back in, few other are in verge of seperation. I wanted to do a better fix by opening it up but the strongly built case didn't give away, even my 20$ leather man tool remained useless for the task. For the time being it is just a neat piece of sticky tape that's holding it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home