Y The Blog ?

Friday, April 30, 2004

Fairly pleasant and cool day not much pressure from the "dictators" ...... TGIF. Managed to add "Gaja" and " Cycle Gap" to the tamil slangs bible. A major milestone crossed; Successfull and official launch of the much hyped and awaited blog for our group; that is the AT&T Wireless group. Joining the bandwagon of corporates trying to build "Coporate Intelligence". We are calling it AWS Blog and still looking for a better name and logo idea. We had some hickups while trying to bulk load users to the blog... little bit of head banging led us to the solution and quickly put the pieces together.

One guy is pressing me since morning to get some stuff filled only on a "excel sheet"; I am trying to control myself but he trying to beat the animal out of me :-) sucks when u r forced to put up with such idiosyncrasies.

That was that, and being a friday I would love to go out and party(I am a party animal u know; those of u who really know me would instantly jump to the floor and lol, but my pity, that's how well u know me :-) I am different species all together when it comes to partying)..! but speaking of the reality, my bank balance is not all that encouraging :-( supposed to get my pay check today but I don't see it debited into my account yet.

Tomorrow is the day that I've been looking forward to whole of this week; likely get a song recorder in my friend's high tech. music studio. Keeping my fingures crossed.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home