Y The Blog ?

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Saturday night horror !
It was 8:40 PM, I had called up deepak to know if he could join me for dinner, after we agreed to go to Dhaba Express. I went down twelve floors, walked up to my car only to find that l'didn't have the car keys with me. A peak through the driver's window and I saw it haging in the key hole. Ahh.. I did it again, this is the 3rd time; Once I did it in the US and had to pay $100 to fix it :-( after having burnt my fingures like that the repeat act was un pardonable. Quickly gave deepak a buzz and told him the problem, also asked him to get a scale if possible, which he did manage. Thanks to maruthi suzuki's naive door technology; we managed to unlock the door without much fuss and just with a foot long scale (comes really handy, especially the metal one).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home