Y The Blog ?

Monday, June 21, 2004

Thanks to ISM audit !!
My windoze machine bore IDM's wrath today. IDM(Infrastructure D* M*) team, cleaned up my machine beyond recognition, now I do not have any special privilege none of the software that I like, the UI is not tweaked, the start menu takes years to appear. I short, I feel like I have been stripped naked ! and left stranded in a corner near my little cube. The only saving grace is that I have my Onsite machine still doing the work for me; so no problems with the internet. I pity others here who have been stripped of the privilege of browsing the internet. This is what I have to work with:
1. Editor - notepad (sucks, don't ever try the word wrap option)
2. Internet Browser - I.E. (Sucks.. big time)
3. Putty - only familiar face
4. MS Office - who wants this BTW ?
5. cvs.exe
and a host of other IDM friendly f***** up applications; to name one (Lotus Notes).

The single most frustrating thing is that; 3 month's toil went down the drain. AWS Blog was removed without trace.

I really miss:
EditPlus, OpenStep, FireFox, Filezilla, Gimp, TortoiseCVS, NMap, Ethreal, Freeproxy, StickyNotes, TweakUI, Cerebrus FTP, AWS BLog !, PearPC....
:-(,

Who is to be blamed... only me !


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home