Y The Blog ?

Thursday, June 10, 2004

It's a small world !

I had been to my bank's ATM during my tea break yesterday and a pleasant surprise was waiting to hit me, no ! I am not talking about my bank balance...! the guy at the front office of Global Trust Bank had a striking resemblance to one of my pre-school buddy. I was a little hesistant to begin with but could not resist the temptation to go and actually ask him. So, walked upto him and said "I am just curious, r u Arvind by any chance" he burst out in laughter and jubilation; "hi daa vaithee.. epadi irukke" was his reply. whew.. he managed to place me ! the last time we met was about 15 years ago near mylapore tank. We studied from L.K.G through 2nd standard together. Man, I was really excited to see him. I still recall, I used to envy him for his father was a police officer and sometimes arvind would get droped off to school in his father's official jeep.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home